Home Recipes

Monday, January 16, 2012

My Workout Split

A lot of people ask me "Mark?  what does your workout look like?"  Well I don't exactly have an easy answer to that.  I very my workouts constantly.  I haven't repeated a workout in years because I like to always have my muscles guessing, and I have seen really good growth from this strategy.  But for the past few months I have done the same body parts on the same day of the week.

A sample of what one of my weeks would look like this

Monday: Legs
Squats:  5x5
Romanian Dead Lift:  3x8
Lunges: 3x8
Leg extension:  4x10
Hamstring Curl:  4x12

Tuesday:  Chest
Dumbell Bench Press:  4x10
Incline Bench Press:  3x8
Incline Dumbell flyes: 4x8
Cable flyes:  3x8
Dumbell front raises:  2x20

Wednesday: Shoulders
Barbell Overhead Press: 5x5
Dumbell front raises: 3x10
Dumbell side raises: 3x10
Cable side raises: 2x12
Dips:  2x20 or to failure

Thursday: Back
Deadlift: 5x5
Hyperextensions: 3x8
Good Mornings:  2x10
Barbell row:  3x8
Lat Pulldown: 3x8

Friday: Arms  (Because you need good arms for when you go out on the weekends)
2x20: tricep pulldowns
3x8: skull crushers
3x5:  overhead extensions
3x8:  Barbell curls
2x10: Dumbell curls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India